George Lumby set up Insolvency Services In Spain in order to assist insolvency practitioners and their advisors in any insolvency situation where there are assets or debtors in Spain. We also accept Court Appointments in Spain. Our services include:
- Court appointments as an Insolvency Administrator.
- Appointments as an Insolvency Administrator by a creditor who has to appoint a representative who is an Auditor or Accountant registered to accept insolvency appointments.
- Advisory services to any creditor on any insolvency matter involving assets or debts in Spain.
- Appointment as a liquidator in the liquidation of a solvent company. This type of appointment is often accepted in respect of a subsidiary of a company resident outside of Spain and involved in an insolvency process. The appointment is often made after carrying out a creditors' arrangement in order to restore the solvency of a company.
- Forensic and investigation services:
- Tracing of properties involving either the identification of the owner(s) of a specific property or the properties owned by individuals, companies and the directors thereof.
- Tracing other assets.
- Other investigation services of a financial nature.